Whether you're a recreational rider or a professional, having the proper bra for horse riding is essential. A good bra will keep you comfortable while you ride, and it will also help to protect your breasts from injury. In this blog post, we'll discuss the best bras for horse riding, and we'll provide some tips on how to choose the right one. Stay safe and comfortable during your next ride by following our advice!
RUNNING GIRL Sports Bra for Women, Criss-Cross Back Padded Strappy Sports Bras Medium Support Yoga Bra with Removable Cups (WX2575.B-White, XXL)View on Amazon
- BrandRUNNING GIRL
Yvette Sports Bra for Women - High Impact Padded Workout Breathable Bras Sexy Mesh Design, Black, 2XL(DF)View on Amazon
SYROKAN Women's Wirefree Front Adjustable High Impact No Bounce Full Support Workout Running Sports Bras White 36CView on Amazon
Wingslove Women's Full Coverage High Impact Wirefree Workout Non Padded Sports Bra Bounce Control (Blue,44DDD)View on Amazon
SYROKAN Women's High Impact Underwire Adjustable Straps High Support Plus Size Full Figure Padded Sports Bra Black 32DDView on Amazon
Yvette Zip Front Sports Bra - High Impact Sports Bras for Women Plus Size Workout Fitness Running,Haze BlueView on Amazon
SYROKAN Women's High Impact Full Coverage Bounce Control Underwire Workout Sports Bras Elephant Ash 32CView on Amazon
SYROKAN High Impact Sports Bras for Women Underwire Racerback No Bounce Adjustable Straps Workout Fitness Gym Midnight Blue 34BView on Amazon
Last update on 2022-08-15 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
10 things to look for when buying bras for horse riding
Riding a horse can be a very exhilarating experience. But it can also be quite painful if you're not wearing the right kind of bra. Here are 10 things to look for when buying bras for horse riding:
1. Look for a comfortable fit. You don't want a bra that's too tight or too loose. It should feel comfortable when you're riding and not cause any chafing or discomfort.
2. Make sure the straps are adjustable. You'll want to be able to adjust the straps depending on how tight you want them. This will ensure a comfortable fit and prevent the bra from slipping off while you're riding.
3. Choose a breathable fabric. You don't want to get too hot and sweaty while you're riding, so make sure the fabric is breathable. A good option is to look for a sports bra that's made with a moisture-wicking material.
4. Look for a bra with support. A good horse riding bra should provide support for your breasts. This will help prevent pain and discomfort while you're riding.
5. Make sure the bra has padding. Padding can help protect your breasts from being chafed by the saddle. It can also help absorb impact if you happen to fall off the horse.
6. Choose a style that suits your needs. There are different styles of horse riding bras available, so make sure you choose one that's right for you. If you're larger-chested, you might want to opt for a full-coverage bra. If you're smaller-chested, a cropped or sports bra might be a better option.
7. Make sure the bra is easy to put on and take off. You don't want to be struggling to take your bra off after a long ride. Look for a style that has an easy-to-use closure, such as a hook-and-eye closure.
8. Consider the color of the bra. You might want to choose a color that will complement your riding gear. But ultimately, the color is up to you and should be based on your personal preference.
9. Think about the care instructions. You'll need to wash your horse riding bra after each use. Make sure you check the care instructions before you buy to ensure that it's easy to care for.
10. Consider the price. Horse riding bras can range in price, so choose one that's within your budget. But don't sacrifice quality for price – make sure you still get a well-made and comfortable bra.
With the best bras for horse riding, you can enjoy a comfortable and enjoyable experience. Keep these 10 things in mind when shopping for your next horse riding bra.