NZXT Kraken X53 240mm - RL-KRX53-01 - AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler - Rotating Infinity Mirror Design - Improved Pump-Powered By CAM V4-RGB Connector-Aer P 120mm Radiator Fans (2 Included), Black, X Gen 3View on Amazon
CoolerMaster MasterLiquid ML240L RGB V2, Close-Loop AIO CPU Liquid Cooler, 3rd Gen Dual Chamber Pump, 240 Rad, SickleFlow 120mm PWM, RGB Lighting for AMD Ryzen AM5/AM4/Intel LGA1700*/1200/115XView on Amazon
- BrandCooler Master
CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Display Liquid CPU Cooler-Custom IPS LCD Screen-48 Dynamic RGB LEDs-120mm Fans-360mm Radiator-COMMANDER CORE Smart Lighting ControllerView on Amazon
ID-COOLING PINKFLOW 240 CPU Water Cooler LGA1700 Compatible 5V Addressable RGB AIO Cooler 240mm CPU Liquid Cooler 2X120mm RGB Fan, Intel 1700/115X/1200/2066, AMD AM4/AM5 (Remote Control is Included)View on Amazon
ID-COOLING SE-214-XT ARGB CPU Cooler 4 Heatpipes CPU Air Cooler Addressable RGB Light Sync with Motherboard(5V 3-PIN Connector) CPU Fan for Intel/AMD, LGA 1700 CompatibleView on Amazon
ID-COOLING IS-55 Black CPU Cooler Low Profile 57mm Height CPU Air Cooler 5 Heatpipes 120x120x15mm Slim Fan, CPU Fan for Intel LGA1700/115X/1200; AMD AM4/AM5View on Amazon
Last update on 2023-01-28 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
8 things to look for when buying the best coolers for pc
When it comes to finding the best coolers for pc, there are a few key factors you need to take into account. Here are 8 of the most important ones.
1. Compatibility: The first and most important factor is to make sure the cooler is compatible with your PC system. This means checking that it fits in the case, that it has all the necessary mounting hardware, and that any cooling fans will work with your motherboard.
2. Noise Level: Not only do you want a cooler that keeps your PC cool, but you also want one that is quiet. Look for a cooler that has a noise level rating of less than 20 dB to ensure your system runs quietly.
- Best Socks For Ice Fishing
- Best Tactical Pants For Hot Weather
- Best Luxury Sunglasses Brands
- Best Sunglasses For Outfielders
- Best Socks For Toenail Fungus
3. Heat Sink Type: There are two main types of heat sinks available: the tower-style and the single-fan design. Tower-style coolers are more efficient but can take up more space in your case. Single-fan designs are more compact and work better in small enclosures.
4. Fan Size: The size of the fan affects how much air it can move, so you want to make sure you choose a fan that is able to move enough air to adequately cool your system. Choose a fan that is at least 120 mm in size for best results.
5. Price: Another important factor to consider when choosing a cooler is the price. You don’t want to break the bank, but you also don’t want to skimp on quality. Choose a cooler that is affordable but still offers good value.
6. Thermal Paste: Many coolers come with thermal paste pre-applied, but if yours doesn’t, make sure to get some separately. Thermal paste helps improve the heat transfer between the CPU and the heat sink, so it is essential for keeping your system cool.
7. Ease of Installation: Coolers can be tricky to install, especially if you are not familiar with PC hardware. Make sure to choose a cooler that is easy to install, with clear instructions and all the necessary hardware included.
8. Warranty: Finally, always make sure to choose a cooler with a good warranty. This will protect your investment in case there are any problems with the cooler down the road."
With the best coolers for pc, you can ensure your system runs smoothly and stays cool. When choosing one, make sure to consider things such as compatibility, noise level, fan size, price, thermal paste, ease of installation, and warranty. Doing this will help you pick the best cooler for your needs. Good luck!