Do you ever feel like you need a new look, but don't know where to start? Well, why not try out a new hat? There are so many different hats for men to choose from, it can be hard to know where to start.
But that's where we come in - we've put together a list of the best hats for men, so you can find the perfect one for your style. Whether you're looking for something classic or something more trendy, there's sure to be a hat that suits you. So read on and find your next favorite accessory!
- BrandUnder Armour
KB-LOW BLK Classic Cotton Dad Hat Adjustable Plain Cap. Polo Style Low Profile (Unstructured) (Classic) Black AdjustableView on Amazon
Outdoor Sun Hat for Men with 50+ UPF Protection Safari Cap Wide Brim Fishing Hat with Neck Flap, for Dad Light GreyView on Amazon
American Flag Trucker Hat - Snapback Hat, Baseball Cap for Men Women - Breathable Mesh Side, Adjustable Fit - for Casual Wear Dark Gray/BlackView on Amazon
Last update on 2022-10-06 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
12 things to look for when buying hats for men
When it comes to men's hats, there are a few things you need to take into account. The first thing to consider is the occasion for which you'll be wearing the hat. There are hats for dress occasions, hats for work, and hats for casual wear. Then there are different styles of hats for each of those categories.
But even once you've figured out what type of hat you need, it can still be difficult to choose the right one. With so many options on the market, how do you know which one will look good on you and fit your needs? Here are 12 things to look for when buying men's hats:
1) The shape of your face: Different hats look better on different face shapes. If you have an oval-shaped face, you can pretty much wear any style of hat. But if you have a rounder face, you might want to stay away from hats with too much height or width, as they can make your face look even rounder. Instead, look for hats that are shorter in height and have a bit of a brim to help elongate your face.
2) The size of your head: Make sure to try on the hat before you buy it to ensure that it's the right size. A good rule of thumb is that the hat should be about two inches wider than the widest part of your head.
3) Your hairstyle: If you have long hair, you'll want to make sure that the hat you choose will accommodate your hairstyle. Hats with a lower crown are a good option for long-haired guys, as they won't mess up your hair too much when you take them off.
4) The season: Summer hats are typically made from lighter materials like straw or linen, while winter hats are usually made from heavier materials like wool. Choose a hat that will be appropriate for the season in which you'll be wearing it.
5) The color: When it comes to men's hats, neutral colors like black, brown, and gray are always safe bets. But if you want to add a pop of color to your outfit, don't be afraid to go for a brighter hue.
6) The material: As mentioned above, different materials are better suited for different seasons. But there are also different materials that are better for different occasions. For example, felt is a good option for dressier occasions, while canvas is more casual.
7) The brim: The brim of the hat is one of the most important parts, as it can help protect your eyes and face from the sun. Choose a brim that is wide enough to provide adequate coverage, but not so wide that it blocks your vision.
8) The crown: The crown is the part of the hat that sits on top of your head. It's important to choose a crown that is the right height for your face shape. If you have a rounder face, you might want to stay away from hats with too much height or width, as they can make your face look even rounder. Instead, look for hats that are shorter in height and have a bit of a brim to help elongate your face.
9) The band: The band is the part of the hat that goes around your head. It's important to choose a band that is comfortable and not too tight. You should be able to fit two fingers between the band and your head.
10) The style: There are many different styles of hats for men, from fedoras to beanies. Choose a style that you like and that will complement your outfit.
11) The price: Hats can range in price from a few dollars to hundreds of dollars. Choose a hat that fits your budget and needs.
12) The occasion: As mentioned above, there are different types of hats for different occasions. Make sure to choose a hat that is appropriate for the event or activity you'll be participating in.
In short, having the best hats for men means finding the right style, fit, and material for you. With so many options on the market, it can be difficult to choose the right one. But if you keep these 12 things in mind, you'll be sure to find a hat that you love and that looks great on you. Thanks for reading!