When you're out on your motorcycle, the last thing you want is to have the wind and sun in your eyes. That's why it's important to have a good pair of motorcycle sunglasses. Not all sunglasses are created equal, though, so we've put together a list of the best motorcycle sunglasses for you to choose from. Whether you're looking for wraparound glasses or something more sporty, we've got you covered. So read on to find the perfect set of shades for your next ride!
3 Pair Motorcycle Riding Glasses Padding Goggles UV Protection Dustproof Windproof Motorcycle Sunglasses with Clear Smoke Yellow Lens for Outdoor Sports ActivesView on Amazon
- BrandWYND Blocker
ROCKBROS Photochromic Sports Sunglasses for Men Women Cycling Motorcycle Fishing Sunglasses UV Protection Glasses Fashion Lightweight Frame Black WhiteView on Amazon
- BrandROCK BROS
- BrandWYND Blocker
WYND Blocker Airdam Sunglasses Motorcycle Riding, Driving, Fishing, Boating Wrap (Military Green | Verdant)View on Amazon
- BrandWYND Blocker
Last update on 2022-10-06 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
14 important things to keep in mind when buying motorcycle sunglasses
Motorcycle sunglasses are a must-have for anyone who loves to ride. Not only do they protect your eyes from the sun and wind, but they also help you to see better while you're on the road. Here are 14 things to keep in mind when buying motorcycle sunglasses:
1. Make sure the sunglasses fit well. They should be snug but not too tight, and they should stay in place even when you're sweating or riding at high speeds.
2. Look for sunglasses that offer 100% UV protection. This will help to protect your eyes from the sun's harmful rays.
3. Choose sunglasses that are durable and won't break easily. You don't want to have to replace your sunglasses every few months, so make sure they're made to last.
4. Make sure the lenses are dark enough to block out the sun but not so dark that they impair your vision. A good rule of thumb is to choose lenses that are about 50% darker than your normal prescription glasses.
5. If you wear prescription glasses, look for sunglasses that can be fitted with your prescription lenses. This way, you won't have to choose between protecting your eyes and being able to see clearly.
6. Choose polarized lenses if possible. Polarized lenses help to reduce glare, which can be a real problem when you're riding on sunny days.
7. Make sure the frame of the sunglasses is made from a lightweight material. You don't want anything that's going to add too much weight to your head while you're riding.
8. Look for sunglasses with ventilation holes or vents in the frames. This will help to prevent your lenses from fogging up while you're riding.
9. Choose a style of sunglasses that you feel comfortable wearing. You'll be wearing them a lot, so make sure you like the way they look on you.
10. Make sure the sunglasses come with a case or pouch. This will help to protect them from scratches and other damage when you're not using them.
11. If you wear contacts, make sure the sunglasses you choose won't interfere with your contact lenses. Some sunglasses can cause irritation if they come into contact with your lenses.
12. Make sure the hinges of the sunglasses are sturdy and won't come apart easily. You don't want your sunglasses falling apart while you're riding.
13. Check the return policy before you buy. You may find that you need to exchange or return yoursunglasses after you've used them for a while.
14. Ask your friends or family for recommendations. If you know someone who's happy with their motorcycle sunglasses, they may be able to give you some good advice on what to look for.
9 reasons why buying new motorcycle sunglasses is better than using old ones
1. New motorcycle sunglasses will offer better protection from the sun and wind.
2. New motorcycle sunglasses will help you to see better while you're riding.
3. New motorcycle sunglasses are more likely to be durable and last longer than old ones.
4. New motorcycle sunglasses will usually come with a case or pouch to protect them from damage.
5. New motorcycle sunglasses won't interfere with your contact lenses like old ones might.
6. New motorcycle sunglasses will have stronger hinges that won't come apart easily.
7. You may be able to find a better return policy on new motorcycle sunglasses than on old ones.
8. Your friends and family may be able to give you good recommendations on where to buy new motorcycle sunglasses.
9. New motorcycle sunglasses will help you to look good while you're riding. Which is always a bonus!
Finding the right pair of motorcycle sunglasses can be a tough task. But it's definitely worth it to take the time to find a pair that fits well and offers good protection from the sun and wind. Thanks for reading!