French Fry Cutter, Sopito Professional Potato Cutter Stainless Steel with 1/2-Inch Blade Great for Potatoes Carrots CucumbersView on Amazon
Sweet Potato Puffs and Fries Variety Pack | Vegan, Gluten Free Veggie Straws | Plant-Based | Allergen-free, Non-GMO, Kosher Superfood Snack (Sour Cream & Onion / Vegan Ranch Fry Variety, 2 PACK)View on Amazon
French Fry Cutter, Befano Potato Slicer Fry Cutter | Stainless Steel Potato Cutter for French Fries Cutter with 1/2-Inch and 3/8-Inch Blade Great for Potato, French Fries, Cucumber Vegetables CarrotView on Amazon
Sweet Potato Dog Treats- No Additive Dehydrated Sweet Potato Fries, Grain Free, Gluten Free and No Preservatives Added (14 oz)View on Amazon
- BrandBRUTUS & BARNABY
Wholesome Pride Sweet Potato Fries Dog Treats, Dehydrated, Made in The USA, Grain Free, Healthy Dog Chews, 16 ozView on Amazon
- BrandWholesome Pride
POP AirFry Mate, Stainless Steel French Fry Cutter, Commercial Grade Vegetable and Potato Slicer, Includes 2 Blade Size Cutter Options and No-Slip Suction Base, Perfect for Air Fryer Food PreparationView on Amazon
HYX US Air Fryer Large Capacity Household Multifunctional French Fries Machine Electric Oven Sweet Potatoes 360°Hot Air High Speed Circulation (Color : Black, Size : 2633cm)View on Amazon
- BrandHYX US
Last update on 2023-01-28 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
6 things to look for when buying the best oven sweet potato fries
When it comes to the perfect side dish, oven-sweet potato fries reign supreme. But with so many brands and options available, how can you be sure you're getting the best? Here are six things to look for when buying oven sweet potato fries:
1. The right thickness - Look for fries that are about 1/4 inch thick. Thinner fries will cook too quickly and be crispy on the outside but soggy on the inside. Fries that are too thick will not cook evenly and will be burnt on the outside and raw in the middle.
2. The right shape - Oven sweet potato fries come in all shapes and sizes, but most should be relatively uniform in size so they cook evenly. Avoid any fries that are extremely long or thin, as they'll likely burn before they're cooked through.
3. The right color - Natural orange sweet potatoes make the best oven sweet potato fries, but sometimes you might find purple or white sweet potatoes instead. As long as they're labeled "sweet potatoes" rather than "yams," they'll work just fine for this recipe.
4. The right flavor - Good oven sweet potato fries should have a slightly salty, slightly sweet taste that pairs perfectly with ketchup or ranch dressing. Avoid any fries that have a "microwave" flavor or taste overly processed.
5. The right texture - Oven sweet potato fries should be crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, but not mushy. Make sure to check the cooking instructions before you buy to make sure they'll get crunchy without burning.
6. The right price - Oven sweet potato fries are generally quite affordable, but look for ones that aren't too expensive or too cheap. Quality is important here, and you don't want to compromise on taste because of a few extra cents! With these tips in mind, you're sure to find the perfect oven sweet potato fries for your next meal. Enjoy!
When looking for the perfect oven sweet potato fries, be sure to look out for the right thickness, shape, color, flavor, texture, and price. Quality is key here; don't settle for anything less than the best! With these tips in mind, you'll be able to find a delicious side dish that everyone will love. Enjoy!