Best Portable Air Conditioners For Apartment: Top 7 Products (June/2023)
Josephine Watkins, Makenna Brown Jun 6, 2023 7:45 PM
Living in an apartment can be great – you have all the advantages of living in a city without having to worry about maintaining a yard or dealing with noisy neighbors. But sometimes the summer heat can be unbearable, making it hard to sleep or relax at home. If you’re looking for a way to beat the heat, portable air conditioners are a great option. Check out our guide to the best portable air conditioners for apartments and find one that will keep you cool all summer long!
SereneLife SLPAC8 Portable Air Conditioner Compact Home AC Cooling Unit with Built-in Dehumidifier & Fan Modes, Quiet Operation, Includes Window Mount Kit, 8,000 BTU, WhiteView on Amazon
10,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner, Rooms up to 450 Sq.Ft, 3 in 1 Air Conditioner with Cooling, Portable AC Unit with Cooling, Dehumidifiers, Fan, Apartment Air Conditioner with Remote ControlView on Amazon
BLACK+DECKER BPACT10WT AC with Remote Control Portable Air Conditioner, 10,000 BTU, WhiteView on Amazon
TOSOT Portable Air Conditioner 12,000 BTU Aolis Series-AC Unit with Swing Function, Remote Control, 3-in-1, Fan, and Dehumidifier for Large, Living Rooms Up to 450 sq ft, WhiteView on Amazon
Shinco 10,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioners with Built-in Dehumidifier Function, Fan Mode, Quiet AC Unit Cools Rooms to 300 sq.ft, LED Display, Remote Control, Complete Window Mount Exhaust KitView on Amazon
Last update on 2023-06-06 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
8 things to look for when buying the best portable air conditioners for an apartment
When the weather starts to heat up, many people begin looking for ways to cool down their homes. One popular solution is to purchase a portable air conditioner. But with so many on the market, how can you be sure you're getting the best one for your needs? Here are eight things to look for when buying a portable air conditioner:
1. Size: Make sure the portable air conditioner you buy is the right size for your space. It should fit comfortably in the area where it will be used and not be too bulky or too small.
2. Noise Level: Look for a model that has a low noise level so you won’t have to worry about it keeping you awake at night or causing other disturbances in your home.
3. Energy Efficiency: Choose an air conditioner that is energy efficient, as this can help reduce your monthly power bill and also benefit the environment.
4. Dehumidifying Capabilities: Portable air conditioners can dehumidify as well as cool down a room. Ensure that the model you choose has a good dehumidifying option.
5. Venting Options: Look for a model that offers different venting options so you can choose the one that works best in your living space.
6. Air Filter: Choose an air conditioner with an easy-to-replace filter to help keep the air in your home clean and healthy.
7. Price: Consider what features you need, then compare prices between models to find one that fits within your budget.
8. Warranty: Find out if there is a warranty included with the model you are considering and make sure it covers parts as well as labor costs in case of repairs or replacements down the line.
By taking these factors into consideration, you can be sure to find a portable air conditioner that is perfect for your home and will keep you cool and comfortable all summer long.
Finding the best portable air conditioner for your home doesn't have to be a daunting task. With these eight tips, you can find a model that fits within your budget and offers all of the features you need to keep your space comfortable and energy efficient. So take the time to research before making your purchase so you can enjoy cool air all summer long.