Best Postpartum Pants in June/2023: Top 7 Choices
Russell Martinez Jun 6, 2023 6:52 PM
Are you looking for the best postpartum pants? If so, you're in luck! I've put together a list of the top postpartum pants to help make your life a little easier. Whether you're looking for something to keep your incision comfortable or just something comfortable to wear, I've got you covered. So, without further ado, here are the best postpartum pants!
- BrandKindred Bravely
Motherhood Maternity Women's Maternity Side Ruched Waist Knit Pajama Pant, Grey, MediumView on Amazon
- BrandMotherhood Maternity
MOTHERS ESSENTIALS Postpartum High Waist Tummy Compression Control Slimming Leggings-Shipping from USA (Small, Black)View on Amazon
- BrandMOTHERS ESSENTIALS
Amazon Essentials Women's Lightweight Lounge Terry Jogger Pajama Pant (Available in Plus Size), Pale Grey/Grey Heather, LargeView on Amazon
- BrandAmazon Essentials
- BrandAmazon Essentials
- BrandAmazon Essentials
RUNNING GIRL 5 inches High Waist Yoga Leggings, Compression Workout Leggings for Women Yoga Pants Tummy Control(CK2392 Deep Grey.M)View on Amazon
- BrandRUNNING GIRL
Last update on 2023-06-06 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
14 important things to keep in mind when buying postpartum pants
If you're a new mom, postpartum pants can be one of the most important items in your wardrobe. Here are 14 things to keep in mind when shopping for them.
1. Comfort is key. Don't sacrifice comfort for style when it comes to postpartum pants. You'll be spending a lot of time nursing, so make sure you're comfortable.
2. Look for a waistband that won't cut into your skin. After you've had a baby, your skin is extra sensitive. Look for a waistband that won't cut into your skin or leave marks.
3. Make sure the pants are easy to get on and off. You'll be going to the bathroom frequently, so make sure your postpartum pants are easy to take on and off.
4. Choose a pair that's breathable. Since you'll be spending a lot of time nursing, you'll want to make sure your postpartum pants are made from a breathable fabric.
5. Look for pants with a high waist. A high-waisted pair of postpartum pants will give you extra support and help hold in your post-baby belly.
6. Choose a dark color. Darker colors are more flattering and will disguise any leaks or stains.
7. Avoid anything too tight. Tight clothing can irritate your C-section wound or aggravate hemorrhoids.
8. Make sure the fabric is soft. You don't want anything scratchy next to your skin. Look for a pair of postpartum pants made from a soft, comfortable fabric.
9. Check the sizing. Make sure you buy a pair of postpartum pants that actually fit. Don't size up just because you think you'll need the extra room.
10. Buy a pair that can be adjustable. Many postpartum pants have an adjustable waistband, so you can make them tighter or looser as needed.
11. Don't spend too much money. You'll only be wearing these pants for a few months, so don't break the bank.
12. Get a pair with deep pockets. You'll be carrying around a lot of stuff (diapers, wipes, etc.), so make sure your postpartum pants have deep pockets to hold everything.
13. If possible, buy a pair with built-in support. Some postpartum pants have built-in support, which can be helpful if you're nursing.
14. Make sure the pants are machine-washable. You'll be doing a lot of laundry with a new baby, so make sure your postpartum pants are machine-washable for easy care.
8 reasons why buying new postpartum pants is better than using old ones
If you're a new mom, you might be tempted to just use an old pair of pants after your baby is born. But there are several good reasons why you should buy new postpartum pants instead.
1. Your old pants might not fit anymore. After you have a baby, your body changes, and your old clothes might not fit the same way.
2. You deserve something new. After all the hard work of growing and delivering a baby, you deserve to treat yourself to some new clothes.
3. New postpartum pants will be more comfortable. They're designed to be comfortable and offer support in all the right places.
4. Old pants might not have the right features. Many new postpartum pants have features like adjustable waistbands and built-in support, which can be helpful after you have a baby.
5. New pants will make you feel good about yourself. It's hard to feel confident after your body has been through so much change. But new postpartum pants can help you feel better about yourself.
6. You'll need something to wear when you go out in public. It's not always easy to find a nursing-friendly top, but postpartum pants make it easy to breastfeed in public without feeling exposed.
7. Postpartum pants can help you lose the baby's weight. Many postpartum pants are designed to help slim your silhouette and give you a little extra support as you lose the baby weight.
8. They're a great investment. Postpartum pants are an investment that will last you through multiple pregnancies and many years of use.
Postpartum pants are a must-have for any new mom. They're comfortable, and supportive, and can help you feel good about yourself after you have a baby. So don't wait to buy a pair – get them before your baby is born!