One of the most important things to consider when purchasing new shoes is finding the right pair that fits your feet. For people with wide feet, this can be a daunting task, as many shoe options on the market are not made for those with wider feet. If you're looking for a good pair of socks to wear with your new shoes, check out our list of the best socks for wide feet!
Dickies Mens Dri-tech Moisture Control No Show (6 & 12 Pairs) Casual Sock, Black Pairs), Shoe Size 6-12 USView on Amazon
Dickies Men's Multi-Pack Dri-Tech Moisture Control Boot-Length Socks, Black (6 Pairs), Shoe Size: 6-12View on Amazon
Extra Wide Socks for Swollen Feet, Extra Wide Bariatric Socks, Non Slip Cast Sock, Diabetic Socks Women, Hospital Socks, Swollen Feet Socks Women, Extra Wide Mens Socks, Black Socks, Lymphedema SocksView on Amazon
Extra Wide Socks for Lymphedema Swollen Feet Leg, Bariatric Socks, Medical Cast Sock, Diabetic Non Binding Socks – Neuropathy Swelling Feet Socks for Women Men(2 Pairs(White))View on Amazon
Extra Wide Neuropathy Pain Relief Socks for Swollen Feet Soft Stretch up to 30" Diabetics Men Women 10-13 13-15 Breathable Non Binding Top Bariatric Edema Cast Over The Calf Plus Size Extra-Wide GooiView on Amazon
Last update on 2022-11-27 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
11 important things to keep in mind when buying socks for wide feet
When it comes to wide feet, it can be tough to find socks that fit just right. You want something that is going to be comfortable and not too tight or too loose. Here are eleven important things to keep in mind when buying socks for wide feet.
1. Make sure to measure your feet before you buy socks. This way you can be sure to get the right size.
2. Look for socks that have a lot of stretch to them. This will help them fit better and be more comfortable.
3. Avoid socks that have a tight band at the top. This can be uncomfortable and cause problems with circulation.
4. Choose socks made from natural materials like cotton or wool. These are usually more comfortable and breathable than synthetic materials.
5. Consider buying socks that come in a “wide” size. These are designed specifically for people with wide feet and may fit better than regular socks.
6. Be prepared to spend a little extra money on wide socks. They may cost more than regular socks, but they’re worth it for the comfort and fit.
7. Try on socks before you buy them. This way you can be sure they fit well and are comfortable.
8. Wash your new socks before you wear them. This will help them to shrink a bit and conform to your feet more easily.
9. Wear your new socks around the house for a few hours before wearing them out in public. This will help you get used to them and make sure they’re comfortable.
10. If you have problems finding wide socks that fit well, talk to a specialist at a shoe or sock store. They may be able to help you find what you need.
11. Remember that you can always return socks that don’t fit or that you don’t like. Don’t be afraid to try different brands and styles until you find the perfect pair of wide socks for you.
9 reasons why buying new socks for wide feet is better than using old ones
There are many reasons why buying new socks for wide feet is better than using old ones. Here are 9 of them:
1. New socks will fit your feet better. Old socks may have stretched out and no longer provide a snug fit.
2. New socks will be more comfortable. They won’t have the wear and tear of old socks, which can make them feel scratchy and uncomfortable.
3. New socks won’t have any holes. Wearing socks with holes in them can be both uncomfortable and unsightly.
4. If you have allergies, new socks are less likely to trigger them. Old socks may harbor dust mites or other allergens that can cause problems.
5. New socks will provide better support for your feet. This is especially important if you have flat feet or high arches.
6. New socks won’t be as likely to cause blisters. Wearing old, worn-out socks can lead to blisters and other foot problems.
7. New socks will help keep your feet dry. Old socks may absorb sweat and become wet, which can lead to foot problems like athlete’s foot.
8. New socks will stay in place better than old ones. Old socks may slide down or bunch up, which can be both uncomfortable and annoying.
9. New socks just look better! They’ll make your feet look neat and tidy, while old socks may look frayed and worn.
There are many reasons why buying new socks for wide feet is better than using old ones. New socks will fit better, be more comfortable, and provide better support for your feet. They also won’t have any holes or trigger allergies. Additionally, new socks will help keep your feet dry and stay in place better than old socks. Finally, new socks just look better than old ones!