Best Sunglasses For Skiing 2023: Top 9 For Your Money
Stephen Moore Jun 6, 2023 7:51 PM
Are you gearing up for a ski season full of downhill adventures? If so, it's essential to find the right pair of sunglasses that will keep your vision clear and protected while speeding down the slopes. That’s why we are here to guide you through all the things you need to consider when choosing the best sunglasses for skiing; including style, fit, lens color, material, and more! In this blog post, we'll walk you through our top picks when it comes to buying sunglasses specifically designed with skiing in mind.
EAZYRUN sports Polarized small narrow sunglasses for women men, running cycling biking, youth baseball sunglasses for kidsView on Amazon
Maui Jim Barrier Reef w/Patented PolarizedPlus2 Lenses Wrap Sunglasses Polarized, Blue w/Turquoise/Blue Hawaii, MediumView on Amazon
- BrandMaui Jim
Sports Sunglasses Bike Cycling Sunglasses for Men Women with 5 Interchangeable Lens,Polarized Sunglasses with Anti-Uv400 for Driving Fishing GolfView on Amazon
- BrandHUBO SPORTS
RIVBOS Polarized Mens Sunglasses Fashion UV Protection Sports Driving Baseball Golf Fishing RB831-Transparent GreyView on Amazon
KAPVOE Photochromic Cycling Glasses Men Women Mountain Bike Sunglasses Clear MTB Bicycle RidingView on Amazon
Ukoly Polarized Sports Sunglasses with 3 Interchangeable Lenses, Cycling Glasses Mens Womens, Baseball Fishing SunglassesView on Amazon
FLEX- Polarized Sunglasses for Men, Ultra Tough & Lightweight TR90 Frame with anti glare UV protection lenses. Fashionable Sports Sunglasses for biking skiing baseball driving fishing golf cyclingView on Amazon
Polarized Sports Sunglasses Cycling Sun Glasses for Men Women with 5 Interchangeable Lenes for Running Baseball Golf Driving (Black+Blue)View on Amazon
Last update on 2023-06-06 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
7 things to look for when buying the best sunglasses for skiing
When you go skiing, the last thing you want to worry about is your sunglasses. You need a pair that will protect your eyes from the sun and keep them safe on the slopes. But with so many different brands and styles of sunglasses available, how do you know which ones to buy?
Here are seven things to look for when buying the best sunglasses for skiing:
1. UV Protection: Make sure the lenses on your sunglasses offer 100 percent ultraviolet (UV) protection, as this will help prevent damage to your eyes from the sun’s rays.
2. Polarized Lenses: Polarized lenses are great for skiing because they reduce glare from snow and ice which can be very dangerous when you’re navigating down a mountain. Look for lenses that are specifically labeled as polarized or anti-reflective.
3. Durability: Skiing is a sport that requires durability, so make sure your sunglasses can stand up to bad weather, strong winds, and any other conditions you may encounter while skiing. Look for frames made of robust materials like polycarbonate or metal alloys.
4. Breathability: Look for sunglasses that have a venting system or breathable air vents incorporated into the design. This will help to prevent fogging up of your lenses while you’re skiing.
5. Fit: Make sure the frames of your sunglasses fit snugly and securely on your face, especially if you wear glasses underneath them. If they’re too loose, they can easily slide off when you’re on the slopes and put your eyes at risk of injury.
6. Color: When it comes to choosing lens colors, darker tints are usually better for skiing because they offer better protection from the sun's rays than lighter ones do. Brown, gray, green, and blue tints are all good options for skiing.
7. Cost: Last but not least, consider the cost of the sunglasses you’re looking at and make sure they fit within your budget. Remember that quality is more important than price when it comes to protecting your eyes while skiing!
So there you have it, seven things to look for when buying the best sunglasses for skiing so that you can hit the slopes with confidence and be safe in the knowledge that your eyes are well-protected from any potential harm. Good luck and happy shopping!
Sunglasses are an essential piece of equipment for any skier, so it’s important to know what to look for when buying them. From UV protection to cost and fit, there are many things to consider before you make your purchase. Hopefully, this guide has given you a better understanding of how to choose the best sunglasses for skiing. Happy trails!