If you have a small face, finding the perfect pair of sunglasses can be tough. Most sunglasses are designed for people with larger faces, so finding a style that fits your smaller face can be a challenge. But don't worry, we've got you covered. Here are the best sunglasses for small faces.
TOREGE Polarized Sports Sunglasses for Men and Women Cycling Running Golf Fishing Sunglasses TR26 (Black-Tortoise Frame &Ice Green Lens)View on Amazon
Duduma Sports Polarized Sunglasses for Men Women Baseball Cycling Golf Fishing Sun Glasses UV Blocking Tr8116View on Amazon
Maui Jim Stingray w/ Patented PolarizedPlus2 Lenses Polarized Lifestyle Sunglasses, Tortoise/Hcl Bronze Polarized, MediumView on Amazon
- BrandMaui Jim
Fishing Sunglasses for Men Polarized UV Protection, Byxhuc Sport Sunglasses for Men Women, TR90 Frame Suit for MIddle and Small Face Driving Motorcycle Baseball Running Cycling Golf Softball FloatingView on Amazon
Last update on 2022-12-01 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
12 key features to consider when shopping for sunglasses for small faces
When shopping for sunglasses, it's important to consider the size of your face. For small faces, it's best to look for frames that are smaller in size and have narrower temples. Here are twelve key features to look for when shopping for sunglasses for small faces.
1. Look for smaller frames. You will want to avoid frames that are too big or bulky for your face.
2. Look for frames with narrower temples. This will help to keep the sunglasses from sliding down your nose.
3. Consider a wrap-around style frame. This can help to protect your eyes from the sun and also provide a more secure fit.
4. Make sure the lenses are not too big for your face. This can cause problems with vision and also make the sunglasses uncomfortable to wear.
5. Choose a lens color that will complement your skin tone. For example, if you have fair skin, you might want to choose a lens color that is darker in order to reduce the amount of sunlight that enters your eyes.
6. If you wear prescription glasses, you will need to find sunglasses that can accommodate your prescription. This might mean choosing a frame that is slightly larger in order to fit the lenses.
7. Pay attention to the bridge of the glasses. This is the part of the frame that rests on your nose. Make sure it is comfortable and not too tight.
8. Look for frames made from lightweight materials. This can help to make the sunglasses more comfortable to wear for extended periods of time.
9. Choose a style that you like. Remember that you will be wearing these sunglasses often, so make sure you pick a pair that you really like!
10. Make sure the sunglasses come with a case. This will help to protect your investment and keep your sunglasses looking their best.
11. Consider buying a second pair of sunglasses. This can be helpful if you lose or damage your first pair. It's always good to have a backup!
12. Ask for advice from a friend or family member. If you're not sure what style of sunglasses is best for you, it's never a bad idea to ask for input from those who know you best.
9 reasons why buying new sunglasses for small faces is better than using old ones
1. New sunglasses will provide better protection for your eyes from the sun’s harmful UV rays.
2. Wearing old sunglasses can actually make your vision worse because the lenses may be scratched or dirty.
3. Old sunglasses may not fit as well as new ones, and they could slip off your nose more easily.
4. New sunglasses will look nicer and can help you feel more confident.
5. If you buy new sunglasses specifically for small faces, they will likely be more comfortable to wear than older glasses that were not designed for this purpose.
6. New sunglasses can be a fun fashion accessory and help you express your personality.
7. Buying new sunglasses supports businesses and helps create jobs.
8. Wearing new sunglasses shows that you care about taking care of your eyes and protecting them from the sun’s harmful rays.
9. New sunglasses often come with a warranty, so you can be sure you are getting a quality product.
When shopping for sunglasses, it is important to keep in mind the size of your face. For those with small faces, it is necessary to look for smaller frames and narrower temples. Additionally, wrap-around styles and lighter materials tend to be more comfortable. Newer glasses also provide better protection from UV rays and come with warranties. Ultimately, picking out the perfect pair of sunglasses is a matter of personal preference, so be sure to try on a few different styles before making your final decision!