Are you in the market for a new t-shirt to wear concealed carry? If so, you're in luck! We've compiled a list of the best t-shirts for carrying your firearm. Whether you're looking for something lightweight and breathable or durable and moisture-wicking, we've got you covered. Check out our top picks below!
Lilcreek Men's Concealed Carry Tank Top Gun Holster , Undercover Concealed Carry Clothing Shirt Tactical ClothingView on Amazon
Lilcreek Women Concealed Carry T-Shirt, Concealment Scoop Neck Shirt, Gun Concealment Compression CCW Tactical Clothes Black XXXLView on Amazon
ConcealmentClothes Men’s Concealed Carry CCW Holster Shirt for Pistols & Accessories, V-Neck, Black, LargeView on Amazon
Lilcreek Women Concealed Carry T-Shirt, Concealment Scoop Neck Shirt, Gun Concealment Compression CCW Tactical Clothes White SView on Amazon
loveslf Concealment Men Womens Tank Scoop Neck Shirt Gun Holster Shirt Tactical SS Holster Shirt Concealed Carry Clothing (XXL, Black)View on Amazon
Last update on 2022-08-15 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
8 things to look for when buying t-shirts for concealed carry
Bringing your gun along for the ride isn’t always comfortable. That’s why a lot of gun owners invest in t-shirts that allow them to carry their weapons without drawing too much attention to themselves. Here are 8 things to look for when buying t-shirts for concealed carry.
1. A snug fit: You don’t want your t-shirt to be too loose or too tight. If it’s too loose, your gun could print and give away your concealed carry status. If it’s too tight, it could be uncomfortable to wear and make it difficult to draw your gun if you need to. Look for a shirt that fits snugly but isn’t constricting.
2. comfortable material: You’ll be wearing your t-shirt all day, so you want it to be made from a comfortable material. Look for shirts that are made from breathable fabrics like cotton or bamboo. Avoid materials like polyester that can trap heat and make you sweat.
3. Concealed carry pockets: Most concealed carry t-shirts have a special pocket designed specifically for carrying a gun. This pocket is usually located in the small of the back where it’s less likely to print. Make sure the pocket is large enough to comfortably fit your gun and has a flap or zipper to keep it securely in place.
4. Cover garment: In warm weather, you may not always be able to wear a jacket or sweater to cover your gun. Look for a t-shirt that has a built-in cover garment such as a hoodie or kangaroo pocket. This will help conceal your gun if you have to take your jacket off.
5. Tactical features: If you want a little extra protection, look for t-shirts that have tactical features like reinforced seams or elbow pads. These shirts are designed to withstand the wear and tear of everyday life and can also provide some extra protection if you find yourself in a dangerous situation.
6. Discreet design: Not everyone wants to advertise that they’re carrying a gun. If you prefer to keep a low profile, look for t-shirts with subdued designs or dark colors. You should also avoid shirts with large logos or graphics that could give away your concealed carry status.
7. Washable: You’ll be wearing your t-shirt a lot, so you want it to be easy to care for. Look for shirts that are machine washable and wrinkle-resistant. This will save you time and hassle when it comes to laundering your shirt.
8. Affordable: Concealed carry t-shirts can be expensive, so you want to make sure you’re getting a good value for your money. Look for shirts that are made from high-quality materials but don’t break the bank. You should also look for sales and discounts whenever possible to get the best deal on your purchase.
When shopping for a t-shirt to wear for concealed carry, keep these 8 things in mind. Look for a shirt that fits snugly but isn’t constricting, is made from breathable fabric, and has a pocket large enough to comfortably fit your gun. Pay attention to the stitching and make sure the seams are strong enough to support the weight of your gun. And finally, choose a color and style that won’t call too much attention to your weapon. With so many options on the market, you should be able to find a shirt that meets all of your needs.