Whether you're hitting the beach or embarking on a European adventure, you'll want to pack your best bras for traveling. Strapless and backless styles are perfect for hot weather climates, while convertible bras can take you from day to night. Heading somewhere cold? Bring along a padded bra to keep you warm. Read on for our top picks of travel-friendly bras!
- BrandFruit of the Loom
- BrandFruit of the Loom
- BrandHiking Gril
ohlyah Women s Seamless Wire-Free Bra with Removable Pads pack 5 Pack black White Nude Blue Purple XXXL 38DD 40D 42C 42D 44B 44CView on Amazon
Boody EcoWear Women's Shaper Bra, Wireless, Light Support, Seamless Nursing Bra or Women, Soft, Comfortable, and Breathable Bralette with No Wires, Sustainable Bamboo Viscose, Nude 4, X-SmallView on Amazon
PRETTYWELL Women's Sleep Bra, Seamless ComfortableYoga Bra, 1 Pack Everyday Bras with Removable Pads,for A to D Cup(1 Nude,M)View on Amazon
Last update on 2022-08-15 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
Are bras for traveling worth it?
There's no doubt that bras can be uncomfortable. They can be tight, constricting, and just generally annoying to deal with. But there's also no denying that they serve an important purpose: supporting your breasts. So when you're packing for a trip, it's important to consider whether or not you'll need a bra (or two).
If you're traveling to a warm destination, you might be able to get away with packing just a few lightweight tank tops or camisoles. But if you're going somewhere cold or planning on doing any strenuous activity, you'll definitely need at least one good supportive bra. And if you're larger-chested, you might even need two.
So, are bras for traveling worth it? The answer is yes – if you choose the right ones. Look for bras that are comfortable, supportive, and made of moisture-wicking material. With the right bra (or two), you'll be able to enjoy your trip – no matter where you're going.
7 things to look for when buying bras for traveling
Now, let's take a closer look at what to look for when buying bras for traveling. Here are 7 things to keep in mind:
1. Comfort is key. When you're traveling, the last thing you want is to be uncomfortable. So, make sure to choose a bra that's comfortable to wear – even if you're wearing it all day long. Look for bras with soft cups and wide straps. And make sure to try them on before you buy!
2. Support is important, too. While comfort is key, don't sacrifice support for the sake of comfort. If you're going to be doing any strenuous activity on your trip, you'll need a bra that can provide the support you need. Look for bras with underwire or molded cups. And make sure to test them out by doing a few jumping jacks or running in place before you buy.
3. Moisture-wicking material is a must. When you're traveling, you'll likely be sweating more than usual. So, it's important to choose a bra that's made of moisture-wicking material. This will help keep you cool and dry – even if you're sweating buckets. Look for bras that are made of synthetic materials like polyester or nylon. And make sure to avoid cotton, which can hold onto sweat and moisture.
4. A good fit is essential. Make sure to try on your bra before you buy it! Even if it looks great on the hanger, it might not fit properly. And an ill-fitting bra can be uncomfortable and even painful to wear. So, make sure to get fitted for a bra before you buy one – particularly if you're larger-chested.
5. You might need more than one. If you're going on a long trip or planning on doing a lot of activity, you might need more than one bra. It's always better to have too many bras than not enough. So, if you're unsure, err on the side of caution and pack two or three bras.
6. Be prepared for any situation. From sandy beaches to snowy mountains, there's no telling what kinds of activities you'll end up doing on your trip. So, it's important to be prepared for any situation. Pack a few different types of bras, including a sports bra, a strapless bra, and a nursing bra (if you're breastfeeding).
7. Don't forget about style. Just because you're traveling doesn't mean you have to sacrifice style. There are plenty of stylish and attractive bras on the market. So, take some time to find one that you feel good about wearing – even if it's just for lounging around the hotel room.
By keeping these seven things in mind, you'll be sure to find the perfect bras for traveling – no matter where your trip takes you.
Not having the best bras for traveling can quickly turn a dream vacation into a nightmare. To ensure a comfortable and enjoyable trip, make sure to choose bras that are comfortable, supportive, and made of moisture-wicking material. With the right bra (or two), you'll be able to enjoy your trip – no matter where you're going.