If you're like me, you're probably wondering what the best postpartum girdles are. I did a ton of research before my baby was born, and I wanted to share what I found with all of you. Keep reading for my top picks!
3 in 1 Postpartum Support - Recovery Belly/waist/pelvis Belt Shapewear Slimming Girdle, Beige, One SizeView on Amazon
2 in 1 Postpartum Support Recovery Belly Wrap Waist/Pelvis Belt Body Shaper Postnatal Shapewear,One Size BlackView on Amazon
3 in 1 Postpartum Belly Support Recovery Wrap – Postpartum Belly Band – After Birth Brace – Slimming Girdles – Body Shaper - Waist Shapewear – Post Surgery & Back Support - Pregnancy Belly Support Band (Midnight Black, X-Large)View on Amazon
3 in 1 Postpartum Belly Band Support Recovery wrap Belly/Waist/Pelvis Belts Girdles for Women Waist Trainer Shapewear (Black)View on Amazon
M MYODRESS Full Body Waist Trainer for Women Tummy Control Fajas Colombianas Reductoras y Moldeadoras Post Surgery Supplies Fajas Post Surgery Compression Full Girdles for Women Postpartum GirdleView on Amazon
- BrandM MYODRESS
BRABIC Postpartum Girdle High Waist Control Panties for Belly Recovery Compression Butt Lifter Slimming Underwear (Black, XL (waist 31.5"-34.6"))View on Amazon
Postpartum Belly Band Wrap C section Belly Binder Abdominal Binder Post Partum Waste Shrinker Postpartum Waist Trainer Large - Beige Postpartum Belly WrapView on Amazon
SHAPERX Shapewear Tummy Control Body Shaper High Compression Colombian Postpartum Girdles For Women,SZ7206-Beige-MView on Amazon
Last update on 2023-09-22 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
5 reasons why you will need the best postpartum girdles?
When you're a new mother, you want to make sure you're taking care of yourself both physically and emotionally. Part of physical self-care is making sure you have the best possible postpartum girdle to help your body recover from childbirth. Here are five reasons why you'll need the best postpartum girdle:
1. To help your body heal: After you've had a baby, your body needs time to heal. A good postpartum girdle can help speed up the healing process by providing support to your muscles and organs as they recover from the trauma of childbirth.
2. To avoid back pain: One of the most common complaints after having a baby is back pain. This is often caused by the added weight of carrying around a newborn and all the associated gear. Wearing a postpartum girdle can help take some of the strain off your back and prevent pain.
3. To improve your posture: Carrying a baby can cause you to slouch, which can lead to back and neck pain. Wearing a postpartum girdle can help you stand up straighter and improve your posture.
4. To avoid urinary incontinence: After having a baby, many women experience urinary incontinence, or the leakage of urine when they cough, laugh or sneeze. A postpartum girdle can help support your pelvic floor muscles and reduce incontinence.
5. To feel more comfortable: Let's face it, after having a baby your body feels like it's been through a war. A postpartum girdle can help you feel more comfortable in your own skin and give you the support you need as you adjust to your new body.
7 things to look for when buying postpartum girdles
Buying a new piece of clothing can be overwhelming, especially when you're already dealing with the physical and emotional challenges of having a baby. But don't worry, we're here to help. Here are seven things to look for when purchasing a postpartum girdle:
1. Comfortable: The most important thing to look for in a postpartum girdle is comfort. You want something that won't irritate your skin or cause you discomfort. Look for a girdle made from breathable materials such as cotton or bamboo.
2. Supportive: A good postpartum girdle should provide support to your abdominal and back muscles. It should also be able to accommodate any pads or ice packs you may need to use for pain relief.
3. Adjustable: As your body changes in the postpartum period, you'll want a girdle that can adjust to your new shape. Look for a girdle with adjustable hooks or Velcro closures.
4. Discreet: You may not want everyone to know you're wearing a girdle, and that's OK. There are many discreet options available that will still give you the support you need.
5. Stylish: Just because you're wearing a girdle doesn't mean you have to sacrifice style. There are many fashionable options available that will help you feel good about your post-baby body.
6. Affordable: Postpartum girdles can be expensive, but they don't have to be. There are many affordable options on the market that will still provide you with the support you need.
7. Durable: A good postpartum girdle should be durable and last through multiple wearings. Look for a girdle made from high-quality materials such as latex or neoprene.
Choosing the best postpartum girdle can be a tricky task, but we hope this guide has made it a little easier for you. When shopping for a girdle, keep in mind the seven factors listed above to ensure you're getting the best possible product for your needs.